Are you looking to make a change?
Take your life or career to the next level?
Gain control over your time?
Get more done with less stress?
Let me ask… is this you?
- You’re hard-working, but sometimes feel a little unfocused, unmotivated, or distracted.
- You feel overwhelmed with everything you want to do.
- You aren’t sure what to focus on or prioritize.
- You’re constantly racing to keep up.
- It never feels like you have enough hours in the day to get it all done, much less take care of yourself.
- At the end of the day, you don’t always know where the time went or what you have to show for it.
- Or maybe you’re facing a big decision or life change, but you feel stuck.
- You wish you could quiet the inner critic in your head and gain more confidence and courage.
You think, “I’m smart and hardworking, surely I can figure this out.” Yet, time passes and things stay the same.
If any of the above sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
I believe you deserve a life and career you absolutely love and it’s not as far away as you might think.
Discover how to:
- Gain clarity about what you truly want. Design your unique career and lifestyle vision.
- Create actionable goals, strategies, and accountability to help you get there.
- Quiet your inner doubting voices.
- Focus on your top priorities — the ones that actually move your life and career in the direction you want.
- Free up more time and energy for things that matter most to you.
- Create systems for time management, self-care, and boundaries that work for you long-term.
I’m Erin Solomon, a Professional Life Coach. I partner with high-achieving professionals and creative entrepreneurs to help you get clear on your goals, come up with defined action steps and move toward what you want without all the stress, overwhelm, fear, and self-doubt.
For the first part of my career, I worked as an attorney at a large law firm. I bring many of the skills I learned in law – such as strategizing, problem-solving, and getting to the heart of issues – to help you figure out exactly what you want and work toward achieving it.